Project managementManaging and coordinating those challenging projects for you, to allow you to focus on the day-to-day running of your business.
Our project management services include:
- Risk management
- Backlog grooming and prioritisation
- Agile coaching
- IT acquisitions and mergers
We independently assess your in-house IT skills independently and advise on:
- Skill levels and competency
- Motivation, morale and personal development opportunities
- Department structure, efficiency and overall team effectiveness
- Talent acquisition and succession planning
Our Director Level IT Experts Support You To:
- Job brief specification and advert writing
- IT Talent acquisition, recruitment and resourcing
- Job advert and CV sifting
- Conduct technical interviews
- Drill down on real world technical skills
- Competency based interview questions
- Independent candidate management
Our consultants can take a step back from your business and bring in IT project management expertise gained from working with different clients in various industries. We assess possible changes and produce recommendations which ensure your project achieves your objectives and is delivered on time and within budget.
If you’re a business looking to implement some considerable changes to the digital side of your business but need an experienced project manager, please contact us or
call 01332 447 447.
Our Fractional CIO as a Service
Your on-demand CIO possesses all the skills needed to expertly manage a wide range of IT resources, including people, policies, devices, printers, telephone systems, data centres, servers and networks. We secure your data and IT systems against loss or attack by viruses or other malicious threats. Your fractional CIO will modify your IT security policy to protect corporate data on employees' mobile devices while ensuring the privacy of users’ personal data. We actively collaborate with your business departments to align your IT systems to their requirements and manage the systems to ensure they're constantly available to users. Our IT recommendations could include the restructure of your internal team to both challenge and support your employees. We review your IT department as part of our Resource Struc¬turing service to ensure your business has high performing IT people whose IT skills will drive your business.